The "header" struct of a RPL file. Defines imported libraries, transcluded RPL files, and help text.
RPL must implement the keys:
- lib: String of one library name, or a list of multiple library names, to be imported for use.
- include: String of one RPL filename, or a list of multiple filenames, to be included at this point.
- Inclusion should work by first checking the CWD or the executing file's directory (if the path contains a slash prefix (see path)) and then any other folders indicated by the user or the environment.
- help: Provides the help string for the file that should say what the file is for and how it can be used. This may be a single string or the first string of a list. Every other entry is a two entry list of the form [Command line definition, Help information for this definition].
- It may be possible to do this with a keystruct too.
This struct is sort of meant as the header of a RPL file. It is one of two types that uses all uppercase letters and no future types may use such a form.